jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Homework for the 24th of november

Performing passage passages pages 8-9.
  Miss Temple: “You are crying Jane”
  Jane: “Yes, Miss Temple. I’m so unhappy. I wanted to have friends here, but they’ll all hate me now
   Miss Temple: “No. They won’t hate you. Come to my room Jane and tell me about yourself. I know you are telling the truth, Jane. Somebody didn’t tell the truth to Mr. Brocklehurst, and I’m going to say that to the girls
Reading Book pages 10-11: read/ try to understand / underline the verbs that you don’t know.
Create your vocabulary list.
Revision of all  the studied irregular verbs
Keep on contributing with our blog.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello lourdes, you can put the Christmas carol in the blog, I don´t find it.
    you can do a small test to us on the verbs that already we take studied?
    Thaky

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello!!! How are you? I'd like to sing this afternoon Christmas song. I love singing classes. They're so funny. See you later my favorite English's teacher!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sorry I didn't get time to practice our song today. But for sure we will sing next week. I am glad you enjoy it. It is a wonderful way of learning a language.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fran I hope you find the link for the songs. You did very well with the verbs. Excellent!!! You got your extra points.

    ResponderEliminar